[Deer Brand] Anti-Viral Tape Protection Film (Japan SIAA Certified)
- Monovalent copper ions technology effectively reduces 99.9% of the viruses and prevents viral transmission.
- Anti-Viral Certification in line with Japan’s anti-bacterial/anti-viral SIAA certification standards.
- Long-lasting, anti-bacterial and anti-viral effect up to 1 month.
- Technology by Japan, Manufactured in Taiwan.
- No residue when removed.
- Easy to use
Tested by the Society of Industrial Technology for Antimicrobial Articles (hereinafter referred to as SIAA), Japan.
Recommended Sizes & Applications:
170mm x 3m - Large sized touch screen panel, table top surface, elevator button.
100mm x 5m - Medium/Small sized touch screen panel, ATM keypad, handrail, elevator button.
50mm x 10m - Elevator button, doorknob/handle, handrail, automatic door button, electrical switches.
Note: Recommended size and application considerations are for reference only.
- Public Transports
- Government Sectors & Ministries
- Residences, SOHO & Apartments
- Corporate Offices & Buildings
- Schools, Colleges & Universities
- Shopping Malls & Cineplexes
- Factories & Warehouses
- Restaurants & Cafes
- This product is not intended for the treatment and prevention of diseases, nor medical purposes.
- The effectiveness of the product performs differently for all viruses.
- The product's antiviral performance is the result from experiments which may vary from actual usage.
- The product does not entirely prevent virus and bacterial infection.
- The antiviral and antimicrobial performances act on the film's surfaces as viruses attach, but do not guarantee virus and bacterial prevention.
- The product may change color but it does not affect its performances.
- Avoid sharp objects and keep the product unscratched to maintain its performances.
- The recommended service life of the product is two weeks. If the product is damaged, it should be replaced immediately.
- If the product gets contaminated, please clean with water, alcohol or neutral detergent. Do not use bleach.