35mm x 25mm Direct Thermal Labels FSC - 1" Core - 1,000 Labels
- 5 Roll(s) MYR14.30/Roll MYR71.50
- 10 Roll(s) MYR7.95/Roll MYR79.50
- 20 Roll(s) MYR7.60/Roll MYR152.00
- 25 Roll(s) MYR7.25/Roll MYR181.25
- 50 Roll(s) MYR6.00/Roll MYR300.00
- 100 Roll(s) MYR4.99/Roll MYR499.00
Smooth white matte paper with a barrier coated thermosenstive layer that is suitable for information labelling in dry environments such as catchweight and short-life time applications in retail end uses.
- Adhesive Complies with FDA regulations (section 175.105) for indirect food contact.
- Complies with RoHS standards.
Material Physical Properties
Facestock : Matte White Paper with Thermosensitive Coated
An FSC certified, smooth white matte paper with a barrier coated thermosensitive layer.
Basis Weight : 67 g/m2
Thickness : 70 μm
Adhesive : Water Based Permanent Emulsion Acrylic Adhesive
Good adhesion to normal substrates.
Initial Tack : 510 N/m
Peel Adhesion : 360 N/m
Release Liner : High-Density Glassine Paper
A high-density glassine paper featuring high internal strength, toughness and tear resistance as well as high transparency.
Basis Weight : 57 g/m2
Thickness : 51 μm
Thickness : 135 μm ± 10%
Service Temperature : -20°C to 80°C subject to facestock limitations.
Min. Application Temperature : 5°C
Shelf Life : 1 year
One year when stored at 23 +/- 2°C and 50 +/- 5% RH.