4" x 6" Direct Thermal Roll Labels FSC
Width: 4" (100mm)
Length: 6" (150mm)
- 10 Roll(s) MYR27.15/Roll MYR271.50
- 15 Roll(s) MYR26.20/Roll MYR393.00
- 20 Roll(s) MYR25.50/Roll MYR510.00
- 25 Roll(s) MYR24.50/Roll MYR612.50
- 30 Roll(s) MYR23.50/Roll MYR705.00
An FSC certified, smooth white matte paper with a barrier coated thermosenstive layer that is suitable for information labelling in dry environments such as catchweight and short-life time applications in retail end uses.
- Adhesive Complies with FDA regulations (section 175.105) for indirect food contact.
- Complies with RoHS standards.
Material Physical Properties
Facestock : Matte White Paper with Thermosensitive Coated
An FSC certified, smooth white matte paper with a barrier coated thermosensitive layer.
Basis Weight : 67 g/m2
Thickness : 70 μm
Adhesive : Water Based Permanent Emulsion Acrylic Adhesive
Good adhesion to normal substrates.
Initial Tack : 510 N/m
Peel Adhesion : 360 N/m
Release Liner : High-Density Glassine Paper
A high-density glassine paper featuring high internal strength, toughness and tear resistance as well as high transparency.
Basis Weight : 57 g/m2
Thickness : 51 μm
Thickness : 135 μm ± 10%
Service Temperature : -20°C to 80°C subject to facestock limitations.
Min. Application Temperature : 5°C
Shelf Life : 1 year
One year when stored at 23 +/- 2°C and 50 +/- 5% RH.
|Unit Tier Price||Roll|